KERALA PSC (DME/DHS)
Kerala Public Service Commission
The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Kerala according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
Staff Nurses Examinations
- Staff nurse or Nursing Officer is the title used to designate vacancies in nursing sector
- Kerala government takes nurses to grade II roles in the health department cadres, namely DHS and DME
- DME – medical colleges and teaching institutions comes under Directorate of Medical Education
- DHS – Director of Health Services handle all other hospitals from primary health centers to GH
Staff Nurse PSC coaching
We provide coaching for Nursing Subjects based on the PSC syllabus.
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Total working days: 30 days
- Total hours in a day: 4 Hour
- Total live classes/Batch: 30 x 4= 120 Hrs
- Morning: 10 am-12 pm
- Evening: 4 pm-6 pm
- Recorded classes for those who missed the live sessions
- Admission: On every working day.
- Question paper discussion
- Online mock tests (3000 MCQs)