United Arab Emirates Ministry of Health and Prevention
- The Ministry of Health and Prevention is the ministry of the Government of United Arab Emirates which is responsible for the implementation of health care policy.
- It is the primary body that regulates all the healthcare sector in the emirates of Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah & Umm Al Quwain.
- Healthcare professionals who aspire to work in these regions requires UAE MOH license.
Primary Source Verification
- Primary Source Verification through Data Flow should be done before applying for the qualifying exam
- The maximum number of attempts candidates can make to schedule their MOH exams is three.
- For all MOH exams, the UAE counts cancelled or no-show appointments as one of these three attempts.
- Prior to book the exam in Prometric, students must have registered with the UAE Ministry of Health and received the eligibility number.
The information provided here is subject to changes periodically as per the country’s policies and regulations
- Duration: 1 month
- Total working days: 20 days
- Total hours in a day: 4 Hour
- Total live classes/Batch: 26 x 4= 104 Hrs
- Morning: 10 am-12 pm
- Evening: 4 pm-6 pm
- Recorded classes for those who missed the live sessions
- Admission: On every working day.
- Question paper discussion
- Online mock test