National Health Regulatory Authority (NHRA)
- The department of Health care Professional’s regulations at NHRA is responsible for issuing all professional licensing.
Primary Source Verification
- Primary Source Verification through Data Flow should be done before applying for the qualifying exam
- All examination applications must be submitted to NHRA, which will in turn generate a unique eligibility number for the candidate in order for the candidate to be able to register for the prometric examination.
- The eligibility number will be valid for a maximum of four months from the date of issue.
- Students should obtain eligibility number from NHRA before attempting Prometric.
- Students can book Prometric exam online using the eligibility number from NHRA.
- An applicant may be allowed to appear for the licensure examination four consecutive times provided that the attempts are done within a maximum of three years from the first attempt.
- If the applicant does not pass the exam after the fourth attempt, he/she is required to go through a period of training in a licensed hospital for a minimum of six months.
- After the completion of training, two more consecutive exam attempts may be permitted provided that the attempts are within two years from the date of completion of training
The information provided here is subject to changes periodically as per the country’s policies and regulations
- Duration: 1 month
- Total working days: 20 days
- Total hours in a day: 4 Hour
- Morning: 10 am-12 pm
- Evening: 4 pm-6 pm
- Recorded classes for those who missed the live sessions
- Admission: On every working day.
- Question paper discussion
- Online mock tests