Department of Health-Abu Dhabi
- The Department of Health-Abu Dhabi is the primary regulative body of the healthcare sector in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
- It shapes the regulatory framework for the Emirates health system (Public and Private), inspects against regulations and enforces standards.
Primary Source Verification
- Primary Source Verification through Data Flow should be done before applying for the qualifying exam
- The procedure to obtain the license is as follows
1. Registration in DOH official website
2. Primary Source Verification/ data flow
3. CBT exam conducted by Pearson Vue
- DOH exam is a licensing exam to work as a registered nurse in Abu Dhabi, previously called HAAD.
- The total number of questions in HAAD/DOH examination in 150.
- The total duration of HAAD/DOH exam is 3 Hours.
The information provided here is subject to changes periodically as per the country’s policies and regulations
Imprints Academy provides online coaching for HAAD/DOH Examination
- Duration: 1 month
- Total working days: 20 days
- Total hours in a day: 4 Hour
- Morning: 10 am-12 pm
- Evening: 4 pm-6 pm
- Recorded classes for those who missed the live sessions
- Admission: On every working day.
- Question paper discussion
- Online mock tests (3500 Questions)