PROMETRIC - QATAR
Department of Healthcare Professions (DHP)
- Department of Healthcare Professions (DHP), Ministry of Public Health (MOPH) is the sole authority responsible for the regulation of all healthcare practitioners working in both Governmental and private healthcare sectors in the State of Qatar.
- The Registration & Licensing section in DHP regulates healthcare practitioners who wish to work in the State of Qatar.
Primary Source Verification
- “Dataflow” and “Gulf Bridge Services” are considered to be the approved service providers from DHP to conduct the primary source verification process.
- Prometric exam can be written before or after Primary Source Verifications.
- Students can schedule the Prometric exam by online using Government-issued ID such as your passport or national ID card
- Examinees have five attempts only to pass the qualifying exam
The information provided here is subject to changes periodically as per the country’s policies and regulations
- Duration: 1 month
- Total working days: 20 days
- Total hours in a day: 4 Hour
- Morning: 10 am-12 pm
- Evening: 4 pm-6 pm
- Recorded classes for those who missed the live sessions
- Admission: On every working day.
- Question paper discussion
- Online mock tests (3500 Questions)