PROMETRIC -SAUDI ARABIA
Saudi Commission for Health Specialties
- The Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS) is a scientific body with headquarters located in Riyadh.
is responsible for supervising and evaluating training programs, as
well as setting controls and standards for the practice of health
Primary Source Verification
- Prior to applying for
classification service or any related service from SCFHS, practitioners
are required to verify their certificates (Primary Source Verifications),
through the verification partner approved by SCFHS i.e. Data Flow.
Professional Classification and Eligibility Number
- If you are a new applicant who has never been classified or registered in the SCFHS, you have to create a new account in Mumaris +.
- Student must be issued an eligibility number by SCFHS as to schedule the exam.
- Three attempts are allowed for issuing eligibility number for Saudis and non-Saudis
PROMETRIC (Saudi) Examination
- Students can schedule the PROMETRIC (Saudi) exam by online using the eligibility number obtained from SCFHS.
- A candidate has only three attempts to pass the Saudi Nursing Licensing Examination.
- The total number of questions for PROMETRIC (Saudi) examination is 210.
- The total duration of the PROMETRIC (Saudi) online examination is 4 Hours
The information provided here is subject to changes periodically as per the country’s policies and regulations
Imprints Academy provides online coaching for PROMETRIC(Saudi) examination.
- Duration: 1 month
- Total working days: 20 days
- Total hours in a day: 4 Hour
- Morning: 10 am-12 pm
- Evening: 4pm-6pm
- Recorded classes for those who missed the live sessions
- Admission: On every working day.
- Question paper discussion
- Online mock tests (3500 Questions)